Full Stack Web Development with Angular and Spring MVC
- 2018-11-24 07:31 AM
Full stack development with Angular and Spring MVC
Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Learn to Code ☞ https://codequs.com
CodeGeek’s Discuss ☞ https://discord.gg/KAe3AnN
Playlists Video Tutorial ☞ http://bit.ly/2IQdTwR
Get Free 15 Geek ☞ https://my.geekcash.io/ref/5b3c4924d38b6158ce04633f or http://geekcash.org/
Angular 6 (formerly Angular 2) - The Complete Guide
The Web Developer Bootcamp
Spring & Hibernate for Beginners
Welcome to the Full Stack Development with Angular and Spring MVC. For those of you, who don’t know Angular and Spring MVC, i would like give a quick introduction about these two technologies.
So in this course we are taking an advantage of these two technologies and we are going to build a web application. The application that we are going to build is not a simple Hello World application, we are going to build an End-to-End Database Application, we are going to perform all the CRUD operations, like CREATE, READ, UPDATE, DELETE.
What are we going to build in this course ?
In this course we are going to build a Book Management System, where the user can,
CREATE a book
READ a book
UPDATE a book
DELETE a book
How do we start this video?
- We will begin this video by Creating a REST API which is a BOOK API and we are going to build this API using Spring MVC and we will make use of Hibernate as our ORM. The BOOK API provide a bunch of service end points which we are going to make HTTP calls on those service end points using Angular
I am super excited to teach you this course. I will see you inside the course.
Basic knowledge of Core Java
Basic knowledge of Spring MVC
Basic knowledge of Hibernate
Basic knwoledge of RESTful web services
What you will learn
- So by the end of this course, you will have a better knowledge of Angular and Spring MVC. You will have a better understanding of how to integrate Angular and Spring MVC. You are able to create your own API and making a HTTP calls using Angular
Who is the target audience?
- Who wants to build a web application using Angular and Spring MVC
- Who wants to build a Java RESTful API
- Who wants to learn making an HTTP calls using Angular
- Who wants to build end-to-end database application
- Who wants to learn ORM tool such as Hibernate
Video source via: Bushan Sirgur