What Is Data Science? | Data Science For Beginners | Data Science Using R
- 2018-12-21 01:32 AM
This video on what is Data Science will help you understand the various aspects of Data Science.
Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up ☞ http://vrl.to/c4099b4d9f
Next Generation Shorten Platform. Optimal choice to make a profit and analyze traffic sources on the network. Shorten URLs and earn big money ☞ https://viralroll.com/
Get Free 15 Geek ☞ https://geekcash.org/
CodeGeek’s Discuss ☞ https://discord.gg/KAe3AnN
Playlists Video Tutorial ☞ http://vrl.to/d5fc7d45
Learn to code for free and get a developer job ☞ http://vrl.to/ee8f135b
This video covers the following topics:
01:53 Need For Data Science
02:56 What is Data Science?
03:43 Data Science Analogy
08:34 Data Science Use Case
11:00 Data Life Cycle
16:27 Data Science, AI, ML
18:00 Netflix Use Case
21:53 Market Basket Analysis
22:54 Association Rule Mining
30:18 Apriori Algorithm
54:37 Data Science Stats
About the Course
Edureka’s Data Science course will cover the whole data life cycle ranging from Data Acquisition and Data Storage using R-Hadoop concepts, Applying modelling through R programming using Machine learning algorithms and illustrate impeccable Data Visualization by leveraging on ‘R’ capabilities.
Why Learn Data Science?
Data Science training certifies you with ‘in demand’ Big Data Technologies to help you grab the top paying Data Science job title with Big Data skills and expertise in R programming, Machine Learning and Hadoop framework.
After the completion of the Data Science course, you should be able to:
- Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Data Scientist
- Analyse Big Data using R, Hadoop and Machine Learning
- Understand the Data Analysis Life Cycle
- Work with different data formats like XML, CSV and SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Learn tools and techniques for data transformation
- Understand Data Mining techniques and their implementation
- Analyse data using machine learning algorithms in R
- Work with Hadoop Mappers and Reducers to analyze data
- Implement various Machine Learning Algorithms in Apache Mahout
- Gain insight into data visualization and optimization techniques
- Explore the parallel processing feature in R