- 2019-03-14 12:14 AM
Here I am with the most interesting
- Ink brings React for CLIs. Build and test your CLI output using components. Ink’s goal is to provide the same component-based UI building experience that React provides, but for command-line apps. 9,963 stars by now.
- GIt History is a VSCode extension that helps you to quickly browse the history of a file from any git repository. 9,811 stars by now.
- Motrix is a full-featured download manager that supports downloading HTTP, FTP, BitTorrent, Magnet, Baidu Net Disk, etc. 5,684 stars by now.
- Buefy is a lightweight library of responsive UI components for Vue.js based on Bulma framework and design. 5,057 stars by now.
- Bull is a queue package for handling distributed jobs and messages in Node.js. 5,044 stars by now.
- Leon is an open-source personal assistant who can live on your server. 4,657 stars by now.
- ora is a terminal spinner. 4,442 stars by now.
- Zero is a web framework for modern web development. It allows you to build your application without worrying about package management or routing. 3,948 stars by now.
- Split.js is a2kb unopinionated utility for resizeable split views (also called panes or frames). Split.js is CSS-driven, only using JS to recalculate CSS styles on drag. 3,773 stars by now.
- vue-appllo is a library that integrates Apollo in your Vue components with declarative queries. Compatible with Vue 1.0+ and 2.0+. 3,406stars by now.
- Dumper.js is a better and pretty variable inspector for your Node.js applications. 2,562 stars by now.
- Gridsome is a Vue-powered static site generator for building CDN-ready websites for any headless CMS, local files or APIs. My colleague made a review for this tool last week. 2,389 stars by now.
- NLP.js is a library for building bots, with entity extraction, sentiment analysis, automatic language identify, and so more. 2,210 stars by now.
- AutoCannon is a HTTP/1.1 benchmarking tool written in Node, greatly inspired by wrk and wrk2, with support for HTTP pipelining and HTTPS. 2,208 stars by now.
- ms is a tiny millisecond conversion utility. It works both in Node.js and in the browser. 1,944 stars by now.
- eleventy is a static site generator alternative to Jekyll. It transforms a directory of templates (of varying types) into HTML. 1,846 stars by now.
- Qoa is a library with minimal interactive command-line prompts. It enables you to receive various types of user input through a set of intuitive, interactive and verbose command-line prompts. The library utilizes a simple and minimal usage syntax and contains 7 configurable console interfaces, such as plain text, confirmation and password/secret prompts as well as single keypress, quiz and multiple-choice navigable menus. 1,567 stars by now.
- Fast-cli is a test for your download and upload speed using fast.com. 1,532 stats by now.
- @pika/pack is a set of plugins for npm package building. 1,392 stars by now.
- autoNumeric is a standalone library that provides live as-you-type formatting for international numbers and currencies. 1,046 stars by now.
- Marble.js is a functional reactive HTTP framework built on top of Node.js platform, TypeScript and RxJS. 990 stars by now.
- React-Calendar for picking days, months, years, or even decades for React apps. It supports range selection and any language. No moment.js needed 610 stars by now.
Stay tuned! I hope these repositories will make a difference in your work!
☞ The Pitfalls of Async/Await in Array Loops
☞ Vue Authentication And Route Handling Using Vue-router
☞ Vuejs 2 Authentication Tutorial
☞ Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex)
Originally I shared this digest to Syndicode blog.