Docker Container Tutorial for Absolute Beginners
- 2018-11-24 08:31 AM
A simple and easy to understand Docker Container crash course for busy professionals and absolute beginners from any background. This course was designed with beginners in mind. This Docker course full of demos and lab exercises.
Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up.
CodeGeek’s Discuss ☞ https://discord.gg/KAe3AnN
Learn to Code and Everything for Startup ☞ https://codequs.com
Get Free 15 Geek ☞ https://my.geekcash.io/ref/5b3c4924d38b6158ce04633f or http://geekcash.org/
Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain
The Complete Docker Course for DevOps and Developers
Docker for the Absolute Beginner - Hands On - DevOps
Docker is the most popular container engine. Docker is also the most popular application packaging and runtime format. We have designed this course on Docker Containers for Beginners with simple and easy to understand examples.
What you’ll learn from this course on Docker Containers:
What is the need for Virtual Machines and Containers
What is a Virtual Machine
What is a Container
Difference between Virtual Machines and Containers
How Containers are better than Virtual Machines
What is a Docker Container
How to run a simple web server Docker Container
How to build a Docker Container Image - 2 methods
How to upload/download the Docker Container Images from the Docker Hub Repository
How to run stateful applications
How to configure persistent storage volumes
How to use persistent storage volumes for a Backend DB application like MySQL or MongoDB
How to run multi-container applications using Docker Compose
How to simplify Develop and Test Engineer Workflow using Docker Compose
Learn what happens under the hood in a Docker Container
Learn some of the little known Docker Container Secrets
Learn Linux Kernel Virtualization Primitives.
This course is not solidified yet. So, I will keep adding more content and lectures to the course on Docker Networking, Docker Compose etc, in the upcoming weeks.
What are the requirements?
- Basic Understanding on Linux
What am I going to get from this course?
- Install Docker Engine on your Laptop and run Docker Containers
- Know Docker Container Secrets
- Build Docker Container Images for any applications
- Publish Docker Images to the online Docker Hub Repository
- Download Docker Images from Docker Hub Registry and run the application Docker Containers.
- Create Persistent Storage Volumes in the host machine, and mount it inside any “stateful” Docker Containers
- Perform Docker Container Life Cycle Management
- Retrieve Container Logs for debugging. Login to a Docker container to execute commands and debug applications, alive.
What is the target audience?
- Software Developers, Application Developers, Software Test Engineers, Managers, DevOps Engineers, IT admins, Anyone who’s interested in learning Docker Containers
Video source via: