Learn Python 3.6 for Total Beginners
- 2018-07-04 04:42 PM
Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3 ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/S15_M7e-l
Complete Python Masterclass ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/SkCfL7xbe
The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/Skc18mgbl
Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
Python for Financial Analysis and Algorithmic Trading
You’ll be learning:
- Installing Jupyter Notebook IDE
- Using all the vital features of Jupyter Notebook
- Variables and comparison operators
- Strings, slicing and formatting
- Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples
- Control flow (if, elif, else)
- Advanced for loops and while loops
- List comprehension
- Functions and built-in functions
- Random module
- Lambda expressions
- Handling errors
- Working with text files
There are a total of 7 exercises between sections 3 to 8 with brain teasing tasks, along with full solutions provided in both lectures and in pdf format.
This course will be updated this month (12/2017) with extra content.
This is a taster of multiple up and coming courses I have in the pipeline, primarily in Python, but also other programming languages which will be released very soon!
P.S. I’d appreciate a 5 star review for this free course as that would help me out a lot to create to more content. If you’d rather give a low review, please do so after completing at least 50% of the course.
Who is the target audience?
- Newbies to programming or new to Python
Video source viva: Udemy