SQL Server Tutorial: Installation and Configuration
- 2018-11-24 06:44 AM
An absolute beginner’s tutorial to quickly learn how to setup Microsoft SQL Server practice environment on your machine.
Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
CodeGeek’s Discuss ☞ https://discord.gg/KAe3AnN
How to Install Masternode ☞ https://codequs.com/p/HyZO2Elg7
Get Free 15 Geek ☞ https://my.geekcash.io/ref/5b3c4924d38b6158ce04633f or http://geekcash.org/
SQL & Database Design A-Z™: Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL
Microsoft SQL for Beginners
SQL Server Administration Part1
Scope of this course is confined to the following learning objectives ONLY:
Start from scratch by installing Microsoft SQL Server Express edition
Requirements for installing Microsoft SQL Server
Discussion around some of the basic configuration option, including “sa” login
Making use of Adventure Works sample database
More in depth coverage of relational database in general, and Microsoft SQL Server in particular, in my another course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is just starting out on their database career.
- Information workers who work with database.
- Healthcare professionals who need to understand the working of database in order to make sure that their PHI data remains HIPAA compliant.
- Finance professionals who need to understand how their data is stored in database and as to how SQL Server provides a better data storing mechanism in strict regulatory environments, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Dodd-Frank, Basel II etc.
- Anyone looking for their first stepping stone to start working on their Microsoft Certification 70-461
- Quality Analyst people who need to understand the workings of a database while they do their software testing.
- Managers who need to understand as to how their data is handled by the database while they try to adopt agile development methodology.
- Business Professional
- Software Developers
- Programming Students
- Financial Analysts
Video source via: Rashid Khan