Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- 2018-07-11 05:59 AM
An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies: Get a functional and economic understanding of this new radical technology. Bitcoin reinvents the concept of money. Although the concept by itself may have some limitations, it has opened the door for innovation in an alternative financial system. We want to bring this concept to young students and entrepreneurs and encourage them to pursue this field.
Blockchain and Bitcoin Fundamentals ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/HkkvUCkjZ
Blockchain A-Z™: Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/B1WDnDh5M
Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/SJ7ZH0X5G
Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2018: Fund your Retirement!
Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Investment Course 2018/2019
Cryptocurrency Trading Course 2018: Make Profits Daily!
There are many courses that explain the promise of bitcoin from a technology perspective. But few explore the economic implications of cryptocurrencies. This one does. It also offers you the following:
- Theoretical understanding of the bitcoin/blockchain technology from a technical and economic perspective.
- Overview of the legal landscape
- Introduction to the opportunities this technology represents for entrepreneurs.
- Access to a Blockchain community.
- Training on how to transact your own bitcoins and how to regard bitcoin as an asset class.
Thus, the class will be fun, informative, practical, thought provoking and shall give you access to new resources.
This video course is taught by Vizitech Solutions, a Fintech company based out of Pune. Our subject matter expert generated content makes eLearning enjoyable and productive. But most importantly, Vizitech strives to empower bright minds to create disruptive innovations in the field of banking and finance.
Who is the target audience?
- Students from all disciplines
- Young developers interested in entering this field, especially those working in payment gateways
- Young economists
- Senior managers working in money management firms
- Any individual who wants to stay abreast with the latest technology