Data Science Tutorial for Beginners
- 2018-05-02 04:00 AM
***** Data Science Training - https://www.edureka.co/data-science *****
This Edureka video on “Data Science Training” will provide you with a detailed and comprehensive training on Data Science, the real-life use cases and the various paths one can take to become a data scientist. It will also help you understand the various phases of Data Science along with demo.
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Check our complete Data Science playlist here: https://goo.gl/60NJJS
#datasciencetraining #Datasciencetutorial #Datasciencecourse #datascience
How it Works?
- There will be 30 hours of instructor-led interactive online classes, 40 hours of assignments and 20 hours of project
- We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
- You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
- At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
About the Course
Edureka’s Data Science course will cover the whole data life cycle ranging from Data Acquisition and Data Storage using R-Hadoop concepts, Applying modelling through R programming using Machine learning algorithms and illustrate impeccable Data Visualization by leveraging on ‘R’ capabilities.
Why Learn Data Science?
Data Science training certifies you with ‘in demand’ Big Data Technologies to help you grab the top paying Data Science job title with Big Data skills and expertise in R programming, Machine Learning and Hadoop framework.
After the completion of the Data Science course, you should be able to:
- Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Data Scientist
- Analyse Big Data using R, Hadoop and Machine Learning
- Understand the Data Analysis Life Cycle
- Work with different data formats like XML, CSV and SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Learn tools and techniques for data transformation
- Understand Data Mining techniques and their implementation
- Analyse data using machine learning algorithms in R
- Work with Hadoop Mappers and Reducers to analyze data
- Implement various Machine Learning Algorithms in Apache Mahout
- Gain insight into data visualization and optimization techniques
- Explore the parallel processing feature in R
Who should go for this course?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn machine learning techniques with implementation in R language, and wish to apply these techniques on Big Data. The following professionals can go for this course:
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- SAS/SPSS Professionals looking to gain understanding in Big Data Analytics
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
- Hadoop Professionals who want to learn R and ML techniques
- Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at +919870276458 or 1844 230 6361 (Toll Free) for more information.