How To Make An App For Beginners 2018
- 2018-07-03 08:25 AM
Designed for the complete beginner, learn how to build iPhone apps with Swift 4, Xcode 9 and iOS 11 one step at a time. If you’re new to programming, you’ll soon discover that with a little practice, it’s not as hard as people make it out to be! You can definitely teach yourself how to code iPhone apps and before you know it, you’ll be submitting your own app into the App Store.
iOS 11 & Swift 4 - The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
iOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional™ ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/H1Tgnb2LW
The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Developer Course - Build 20 Apps ☞ http://deal.codetrick.net/p/Bkoupb4tW
iOS 11 and Xcode 9 - Complete Swift 4 & Objective-C Course
The Complete Android N Developer Course
The 10 Day iPhone App Bootcamp - NEW iOS 12 and Xcode 10
You’ll be introduced to programming terminology, Swift code and iOS development basics one building block at a time. By the end of the following lessons, I guarantee that you’ll be surprised at how much you’ve been able to accomplish from scratch!
This course also comes with downloadable PDFs such as worksheets and cheatsheets.
The videos are also available to download for offline viewing!
- You’ll be introduced to Xcode 9 and all of the various other tools/resources we’ll be using.
- You’ll learn all of the components that go into any iPhone app
- You’ll get your feet wet with writing Swift code
- You’ll learn how to use Auto Layout to build your user interface
- You’ll learn how to handle button taps in your app
- You’ll learn how to display images!
- You’ll add logic and write code to determine a winner
- You’ll learn how to use graphics and style the app
- By the end, you’ll have built a fully functional app
- You’re only 11 lessons away so stay motivated!
The lessons are short and focus on being practical. If you’re practicing what you learn on your own computer, you’ll learn a lot faster so I highly recommend that you follow along!
Who is the target audience?
- This iOS development course is meant for absolute beginners with no programming experience.
Video source viva: Udemy