An Introduction to Oracle SQL
- 2019-10-16 09:20 AM
An Introduction to Oracle SQL: A quick tour of the six principal clauses of the SELECT statement.
Python, Oracle ADWC and Machine Learning
Spring Boot + JPA + Hibernate + Oracle
Comparing Python and SQL for Building Data Pipelines🚀🚀🚀
Top 50+ SQL Interview Questions and Answers in 2019
This course is a brief presentation of Oracle SQL.
We will install a version of Oracle Express Edition and Oracle SQL Developer for free.
We’ll then look at the SELECT statement with its 6 main clauses (SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY).
Following this, we’ll look at what else you need to know, and resources (which range from FREE to very expensive) which will help you to learn it…
What you’ll learn
- Either Download and Install Oracle Express Edition and Oracle SQL Developer on your computer - for free
- Write your own SELECT statements.
- Learn the SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY clauses.
- Get an easy way to remember the order of these clauses.
- Find out what more you need to know, and resources in how to learn it.
#Oracle #SQL #Morioh
Social Network for Developers: http://bit.ly/2M1cxD2
Developer’s Store: http://bit.ly/2L27JNR
Learn Startup: http://bit.ly/2UDotMN
Learn to code: http://bit.ly/2pN2aXx