Getting Started with Microsoft SQL Server on Mac and Windows in 2020
- 2019-11-23 03:39 AM
SQL for beginners 2020 - How to install Microsoft SQL Server on Mac and Windows with sample database
Comparing Python and SQL for Building Data Pipelines🚀🚀🚀
Dynamically generating SQL queries using Node.js
Getting Started with MySQL and Python
How to Prevent SQL Injection Attacks With Python
How To Manage an SQL Database
Do you want to learn a skill that can help you earn nearly $100,000 per year? If so, then this course is for you!
In this course, we will teach you how to install SQL Server 2017 Express edition for free on both Mac and Windows.
Then will teach how to connect to the SQL Server that you installed using Azure Data Studio.
And finally, will teach how to download and install a sample database(AdventureWorks) from the official Microsoft website for free which you can use in our next FREE course to learn SQL programming using real scenarios.
This course will be your first and most important step towards learning SQL programming on Microsoft SQL Server.
No prior knowledge is required - just a willingness to learn.
What you’ll learn
- Getting Started Microsoft SQL Server on Mac and Windows in 2020 - Installation Tutorial (FREE)
- How to install SQL Server on Mac and Windows in 2020
- Docker download and Installation on Mac
- Kitematic download and Installation on Mac
- Docker Configuration for SQL Server on Mac
- Download and Install SQL Server 2017 Express edition on Mac and Windows
- Download and Install Azure Data Studio on Mac and Windows
- Download and Restore a sample database(AdventureWorks) to SQL Server on Mac and Windows
#SQL #Mac #Windows
Social Network for Developers: http://bit.ly/2M1cxD2
Developer’s Store: http://bit.ly/2L27JNR
Learn Startup: http://bit.ly/2UDotMN
Learn to code: http://bit.ly/2pN2aXx