Python Websites Tutorial
- 2018-11-24 06:41 AM
Expand your Pythonic powers to create, test, as well as assure that your web sites continuously operate as required. Learn how to avoid common security pitfalls, as well as how to use standard Python 3 modules to encode, decode, parse, as well as create HTML requests & responses.
Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
CodeGeek’s Discuss ☞ https://discord.gg/KAe3AnN
Playlists Video Tutorial ☞ http://bit.ly/2IQdTwR
Learn to Code and Everything for Startup ☞ https://codequs.com
Get Free 15 Geek ☞ https://my.geekcash.io/ref/5b3c4924d38b6158ce04633f or http://geekcash.org/
Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3
Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python
Creating, Testing & Maintaining Standards-Based Internet Experiences
Designed for new software developers, like all of our training opportunities Python 3000 for Web Developers reviews the basic, as well as the key advanced concepts required for topic mastery.
Who is the target audience?
- Students interested in using Python to create Web Sites
- Consultants interested in testing 'Web User Interfaces
- Students interested in learing how to manage files using HTML Forms
- Consultants interested in using rock-solid W3C standards, rather than brittle “1-off” modules & frameworks
- Students looking for a step-by-step approach to create & regression test web sites & services
- Consultants who want to understand security problems, and avoid common exploits
- Students interested in learning how to avoid errors when converting character types
Video source via: