Python & Cryptocurrency: Build 5 Real World Applications
- 2019-09-26 03:21 AM
Are you interested in taking your Python skills to the next level? Python & Cryptocurrency: Build five projects using live cryptocurrency data from the web. We will use the free CoinMarketCap crypto API.
A Complete Machine Learning Project Walk-Through in Python
Python Tutorial - Python GUI Programming - Python GUI Examples (Tkinter Tutorial)
Python Tutorial: Image processing with Python (Using OpenCV)
Top 30 Python Libraries for Machine Learning
Python Programming Tutorial - Full Course for Beginners
Python is the future of software development. Cryptocurrencies are the future of money. CoinMarketCap is the most up to date FREE API that you can access live cryptocurrency data today. And now you can learn it all from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class.
In this course we will take a deep dive into the CoinMarketCap API endpoints and create 5 applications. We will be using the recently released CoinMarketCap v2 API.
Why learn the CoinMarketCap API?
- It contains most up-to-date cryptocurrency information.
- Using the API is a breeze once you learn these tools.
- Many global currencies such as GBP and JPY are supported and using them is shown in this course.
- The CoinMarketCap API v2 is an improvement upon an API which is already great.
What you’ll learn
- Use the CoinMarketCap API to create applications with real-time cryptocurrency data.
- Use APIs to fetch JSON from any website.
- Learn Python tips and tricks for parsing JSON and formatting information
#Python #Cryptocurrency #Morioh
Originally published by Ian Annase at Udemy
Social Network for Developers: http://bit.ly/2M1cxD2
Developer’s Store: http://bit.ly/2L27JNR
Learn Startup: http://bit.ly/2UDotMN
Learn to code: http://bit.ly/2pN2aXx