Web Development - HTML - The Structure of any Website
- 2018-08-13 07:55 AM
A Complete Guide on HTML5 - From beginning till end. Referred the top three resources and made sure everything is clear.
Get Free 15 Geek ☞ https://my.geekcash.io/ref/5b3c4924d38b6158ce04633f
Free trading fees in the first year ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
How to Install Masternode for Geek Cash ☞ https://codequs.com/p/HyZO2Elg7
Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
Web Design for Beginners: Real World Coding in HTML & CSS
Build Websites from Scratch with HTML & CSS
HTML5 Mastery—Build Superior Websites & Mobile Apps NEW 2018
Hey there everyone! I’m Tharun, just another developer from the most awesome Developer Community. Come join me in this amazing journey towards becoming a Top Notch web developer.
I can ensure you that, I have covered all concepts necessary for you to start web development. I have not stuffed this course with ALL of the existing HTML Concepts, if you want to learn ALL of the HTML concepts which are unnecessary then this course is not for you.
I have only taught what is necessary, so that you are ready to move on to the CSS Course as soon as possible.
I believe that bombarding 10 hours of only HTML videos doesn’t even make sense.
Learn whats necessary, move on to the next level without wasting time on topics which are not used or outdated.
We will be learning HTML - the language you need to write the Structure of any website.
The HTML is only used for the mark-up of any Website and cannot produce those dynamic contents like the ones shown in the intro video.
Who will guide me throughout the course?
- Relax! I, Personally will be there to guide you throughout the course. If you have any doubts, feel free to message me or Post them in the Q&A Section and you can expect answers As soon as possible.
Do I get a Certificate?
- YES! You get a Certificate for completing this course, I have structured the course with Quizzes and Videos such that the certificate is worth for Mentioning in your LinkedIn profile and your Resume.
What if I didn’t like the course?
- Get your money back within the first 30 days of your course registration. But, I guarantee you that this will never happen.
What else are you reading at?? Come , jump right into the course & have fun!
Nevertheless this is the Starting point of your amazing Web Developer journey!
Thank you for your awesome support.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone, who wants to learn Web Development
- You must start your Web Development here, HTML.
Video source via: Udemy